FPSC Jobs for Female 2023 , For the convenience of our visitors who try to find all FPSC jobs information on the internet, we will share Pakistan Federal Public Service Commission FPSC Jobs advertisement of latest vacancies list, application form, eligibility criteria, syllabus, result details and other necessary information about www.fpsc.gov.pk jobs at this page. Federal Public Service Commission is a government-owned employment agency that is in charge of hiring employees from all across the nation, including Lahore, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi, Layyah, Muzaffar Grah, Multan, Gujranwala, Sargodha, Quetta, Peshawar, AJK, and other provinces, solely based on merit. Leading publications have published the FPSC jobs announcement, and it has also been uploaded to the organization’s website, www.fpsc.gov.pk.
Regular updates on females employment are provided by FPSC Upcoming Jobs to make it easier for applicants to begin their preparation for future FPSC vacancies . Additionally, competitive exam also conduct between the thousand of candidates who want to get jobs in government sector with higher rank.
The FPSC is in charge of organizing exams on a federal basis that are conducted solely on the basis of merit. The qualified and diligent candidates who are hired through FPSC for positions from BPS-14 to BPS-19. Below is a thorough description of the entire eligibility requirements and application submission process.
|Federal Public Service Commission FPSC
|Intermediates , Bachelor, Degree
|18 to 40 years
|30,000 to 90,000
FPSC Jobs for Female Vacancies List:
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Ministry of Railways
- Islamabad Police
- Airport Security Department
FPSC Jobs for Female Contact Detail:
|F-5/1 Aga Khan road, Kehkashan, Kehkashan Block 7 Clifton, Karachi, Karachi City, Sindh
How to Apply for FPSC Jobs for Female?
- Visit the official website at fpsc.gov.pk.
- Choose “Apply Online” next to each position.
- Complete the online application form by entering all necessary information.
- Attach all necessary paperwork with care (in case of both online or offline where applicable)
- A small fee that can be deposited in any National Bank branch may also be assessed to applicants.
- The deposit slip must then be shown at the test/examination location or during the interview.
- Candidates who do not have access to an internet facility may submit an application on plain paper to the Secretary of the FPSC with all required information.
- The test fee for BPS-16 and 17 is Rs. 300; for BPS-18 it is Rs. 750; for BS-19 it is Rs. 1200; and/ for BS-19 and Rs. 1500/ for BS-20 & above posts, in the NBP Bank, Government Treasury, and State Treasury.
- Punjab Police Jobs for Female 2024 Latest Advertisement
- PPSC Jobs 2023 PPSC Jobs for Female
- AIOU Jobs for Female 2023 Allama Iqbal Open University Female Jobs 2023 Latest Advertainment
- Join Pak Navy as Sailor 2023 Latest Advertainment Pakistan Navy Jobs 2023
- FIA Jobs for Female 2023-Federal Investigation Agency Jobs